Gotta love reading funny or inspirirational stories/experiences.
Take your time reading them all, they aren't going anywhere :-).

Have a good story or experience you would like to share? Please email it to: ilovesharing@dslextreme.com so we can add it to this page :-). Who knows, it might even be featured on our home page :-). Is your story or experience in video format? Send us the video link to the above email or post it here.

You can request to add any contact info or backlinks to the post :-).

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fat girl stereotype.


I love when guys have a stereotype against me for being “fat.” The stereotype is fat people are lazy. Well I’m living proof that that isn’t true. I go to school full time. Work almost full time. I have many many hobbies and multitalented in the arts. I play tennis. I’ve played tennis since I was 8 years old. I go to the gym a couple of times a week. Yet I get over looked because I’m “fat.” When the girl those guys end up choosing is a girl that has nothing going for her. She is not going to school, does not have any hobbies, has never worked out a day in her life, but is lucky to have the genetics of a bean pole skin and bones. So you tell me who is lazy???

OOOoohh and another thing. Its a pet peeve of mine when THOSE GUYS say that THAT GIRL has a tight body. Ummm excuse me? She has never even worked out a day in her life and is not active what so ever but she has a tight body? Umm no! The girls that are athletes, the girls at the gym a couple times a week, and the girls that are outdoors hiking and etc... Those are the girls that have a tight body, not the skinny girl with lucky genetics and has never lifted a finger.

And by NO MEANS am I showing DISRESPECT to the thin girls that have those lucky genetics. All I’m saying is that I envy you! PLEASE don't take those lucky genes for granted because you don’t even realize what you have.

Thanks for sharing Alexandra Lexi



  •      

No comments:

Post a Comment