Gotta love reading funny or inspirirational stories/experiences.
Take your time reading them all, they aren't going anywhere :-).

Have a good story or experience you would like to share? Please email it to: ilovesharing@dslextreme.com so we can add it to this page :-). Who knows, it might even be featured on our home page :-). Is your story or experience in video format? Send us the video link to the above email or post it here.

You can request to add any contact info or backlinks to the post :-).

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I love my Asians and their good inexpensive products.

Zennioptical.com
What a terrible day the day any of us go get our vision checked and have our optometrist diagnose us with a vision problem. In my case, blindness! Okay, so he didn't actually tell me, "you're blind," but that's sure what I heard when he said, "You are near sighted," and if that wasn't enough, "and have astigmatism." Ugh! Really wished I would have eaten my carrots as a kid I quickly thought lol.

Okay, pause. Education moment right now lol.

Carrots aren't actually good for your eyes. There is nothing found in carrots to help your vision. It's an old myth created in world war two. The Germans started wondering and asking why the Americans where so good at hitting their targets while in air combat. The Germans where not aware that the Americans where using radar so the Americans told the Germans their perfect target hits where good from having great vision from eating carrots. lol. There comes that lie that has flollowed us up to today. Wish I would have known that before I drank aaaall those dang bottles of carrot juice daily so my vision would improve after the diagnosis lol.

Continuing my vision diagnosis.

The day of my diagnosis was terrible and cannot get any worse, I thought, but I later check how much it would cost to get glasses and almost pass out! Yes, expensive prices make me get random bodily malfunctions like heart attacks or fainting lol. Where on earth was I gonna cough up $200 bucks for some glasses. Wished my optometrist would have actually diagnosed me as blind. Wouldn't have to worry about getting glasses lol. JK, I would never want to be blind. I thank you life for my beautiful vision, even if it's blurry :)

Several days later I ask my brother where he got his glasses and how much; he said, "online for $8 bucks." I started worrying about my flippin hearing thinking i'ts bad as well because I didn't think I heard my brother right lol. He repeated, "eight dollars," and I almost fainted again from thinking what if I had two hundered dollars and spent them on something that I could have bought for eight dollars lol. I checked out the website and LOOOOOVED IT!!! Can't believe so many people still don't know about it so I just have to share with you guys cuz I'm cool like that:) Sooo many frame choices. Good quality glasses from as little as $6.95 - $19 . They even offer photochromic (Transitions technology) for only $19! If You wear glasses and love saving money, definitely check it out. zenioptical.com








No comments:

Post a Comment